Friday, May 28, 2010

The Many Faces of Sage

She's my world.

She's my heart.

She's my dog.

Does that sound a little dramatic?  I'm kind of in the dramatic mood right now....ask my husband and he'll agree.  Dramatic, yes, but also true.

This little 9 pound Chihuahua/Doxie mix aka Cha-weinie, whom I lovingly call "Sage" or "Wittle" or "Wittle Mama"  Or "Twittle" or "Wittle Mama Tupid Twittle," has had me completely under her spell since the day she entered my world at the ripe young age of four weeks old. Way too young to leave her mama's teet.  A nice lady who saved three puppies from a bad situation delivered them to the place I was working at the time and said the magic words..."Anybody want a free puppy?"  Even though I lived in an apartment with a no dog policy with a roommate who had the same policy....I had to have her.  I still don't know why I  HAD to have her.  It's just one of those things that you act on when you're 21, know everything and reside on top of the world that revolves around you.  A world where dogs are allowed even if they aren't.  Best decision I ever made :)


 I literally have TWO puppy pictures of her in the digital form because I failed to have a camera at the time.   That is just unacceptable but I've accepted it.































Can you handle the cuteness?  I can't.  Well I can and I have for about six years but it seems like she just gets cuter as she gets older.  She's so cute she causes men to dress in woman's pajamas...




















I thought it was just a one time thing but...
















Apparently it's kind of an epidemic.  A pink and purple one.




















Maybe it's her voodoo stare.  Good Lord dog...




















































On one of the very rare occassions where she doesn't have crazy red eye that even red eye reducer can't handle.




























Meercat?  This is how she con's the table scraps right out of people's mouths.  It's bad.





















She could win an award in cuddling





















She could win an award by just looking at you.





















Is this an unhealthy obsession?  Probably and if I was the only one obsessed with "Da wittle tupid mama tupid wittle" than I might worry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment